Sunday, March 09, 2008

In Like a Lion


This was my weekend off and I was supposed to go visit Dad and Dogzilla. I was looking forward to seeing them both, but the weather had other ideas. It started snowing around 9:30 a.m. on Friday and didn't stop until sometime on Saturday evening. After talking to Dad on Friday afternoon and with weather predictions that said Saturday would be just as bad, if not worse, we decided I should just stay put here in Columbus. The National Weather Service reported total snowfall of 20.4 inches as of yesterday evening from the airport just south of my house. The lengths that Mother Nature will go to to FORCE me to stay home and clean house, I tell ya! Nothing quite like the approach of springtime in central Ohio!


1 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

No, no, no Mel! Mother Nature was telling you to stay home and tie one on!!! You missed the point. Oh well, stay safe. We didn't get it here, thankfully. We've had over 100" this winter.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home