Sunday, October 07, 2007

It's a Good Thing....

that I am able to recognize purely rhetorical statements from customers, like "where did you move the Q-tips, because I can't find them and I'm totally pissed off!!!" Nevermind that this is apparently the first time you've bothered to inquire about their location during your sojourn through our almost completely remodeled store. It is an equally good thing that I can restrain my natural impulse to respond to this kind of little rant with "I personally did it with the goal of pissing you off, although that IS our current corporate policy on such things. 'Cause that's sooo good for business." Of course, now that home improvement has moved into its permanent location, we all sorta miss being able to tell people that lightbulbs are directly across from the bras and panties with a perfectly straight face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home