Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A Day With Dogzilla


No, this isn't Dogzilla, but it could be his sleepy twin! Dogzilla started checking to see if it was breakfast time at 2:45 a.m. today. Fortunately, he was quite content to be told "No, it's too early," and go back to sleep. He didn't even want the usual trip outside. He curled up in the recliner until 3:30 a.m., and then I put him in bed with me until about 4:45. We took a couple of nice walks around the yard today, too. I'm doing hand weights this evening in front of the TV when I get home. Dad and I are going to dinner around 3:30 (the joys of dining with a senior citizen! LOL), then I'll pack up and head home. I got his Christmas stuff put away and carved up the ham, which has been vaccum packaged and put in the freezer. Meals for the week will include Orange Beef with Broccoli and Ma Po Tofu. I am going to get my Yoga Zone tapes out, too. That will be a nice inclusion to my fitness routine, especially now that I have a space in the living room to do yoga again! Making a list of things I want to accomplish when I am off the weekend of Jan. 13/14. Time to tackle some early spring cleaning projects! Currently reading through a Prevention magazine book on diet and exercise that Dad has. I think I will just take it with me. I don't think he'll miss it. Recent favorite cookbook: Gordon Ramsey Makes It Simple. I want to own this book.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Amen to that, sistah! I was relieved that Baby Jesus survived another holiday season in the nativity scene without being consumed by a curious beagle.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home