Saturday, January 07, 2006

Catching Up

Well, been a couple of days, so I need to catch up. Work wasn't too busy, but with doing the "Friday close/Saturday open", it made for one tired pup! Glad I got to leave work just when things were really getting busy both Sat. & Sun. I'm off now until 10 p.m. Weds. night. Going to work an overnight on Weds. with one of my co-workers to clean our checklanes inside and out. The dust bunnies will be running! I'll probably need to remember to take a nice Benadryl when I get home. Don't want to take it before because I will fall asleep on a checklane if I take it before a 10 p.m.-6:30 a.m. shift. Afterward will be okay, though, because I'll want to be sure I get some sleep before going in to close on Thurs. at 3:30! I'm off this coming weekend, too, and I get to spend it at home in Columbus. Got a list of stuff I'd like to accomplish around the apartment, too!

Currently up north with Dad and Dogzilla. Thought Dogzilla was going to have a heart attack when I arrived. Dad was in the kitchen having a graham cracker snack when I showed up, and between the two events, Dogzilla could hardly contain himself! We took a nice walk once the graham crackers were put away. Dogzilla seems to be doing very well between the warm-ish weather and the aspirin routine. He can jump up in bed with Dad all by himself, but I think he just LIKES having me lift him in. Not spoiled at all, that hound.

Will be doing plenty of walking with Dogzilla the next couple of days, which will do us both good. I've still got baby carrots for snacks, which will also be good for us both! I plan to do some crunches, pushups and squats today. Ought to be interesting getting on the floor for crunches. Mr. Curiousity will think I am playing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home