Monday, March 13, 2006

How Much Pizza Would a Beagle Eat.....


if a beagle could eat as much pizza as it wanted? Found the answer yesterday evening. Apparently, half of a large sausage pizza is full capacity for Dogzilla. The Beagle God smiled on Dogzilla yesterday, as the boys at Gionnino's were putting out the trash at the back yesterday on our evening stroll. There was a whole pizza in a box just lying there on the ground. Dogzilla dove in and ate half before he said "No mas!" and headed for home. I guess he knew a pizza-induced coma was imminent! He slept pretty good all night, too. Only got up to check on me once, around 1:30. I heard his little dog tags jingling and a few minutes later I heard a thud from Dad's room. I think the boy tried to jump back into bed and missed, so I lifted him back in and tucked him in. Probably the pizza weighed him down.

Thunder and lightening when we rolled out for a stroll this morning around 6:15, so we checked the pizza site, the bacon cheeseburger site and the Donettes site (Dogzilla remembers them all!), and picked up the paper so I didn't get soaked. Sun was out a few minutes ago, though.

Not much else since I last wrote. I still feel the good effects from my Trager session, and I think I will call and set up another appointment for next weekend sometime. I'm off Friday, Sat. AND Sun.! Planning to spend it in Columbus, and since I am beyond broke, I figure I can tackle a lot of cleaning projects at home since I got no money to spend! I'm planning to rent lots of DVDs from the library and cocoon and clean. My place needs a really good spring cleaning!

I never thought I'd give a rats behind, but I am rooting for Casey Mears this year. It's early, but he's #4 in points after earning another top 10 finish yesterday.

Going to finish checking the mail and then I'm going to go rub Dogzilla's belly. He's snoozing now and he always likes a good belly rub while napping. He's such a guy that way! LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Ah, maybe that is the benefit of Dogzilla's age. He stopped before he reached the barfing all night stage! Honestly, it was like watching one of us push back from a table when we are overfull when he stepped away from the pizza.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Blink said...

Scoonie hit the jackpot the other night. She found a couple of plates of unattended birthday cake on the dining room table. You should have seen the look on her face when I caught her standing on the table. ;-)

4:03 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I'm pretty sure I've seen that egg-zact same look with Dogzilla; I think it's a beagle thing. Was it that "What? What's wrong? There's [insert type of food/drink] here fer gawd's sake, I *have* to eat it!!!" That damn shopping center across the street is a regular beagle buffet. Tonight he found a chicken sandwich!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home