Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Working the Night Shift


Let's see.....today I managed to sleep and eat! I made sure I took a nice nap because I am working overnight this evening. One of my co-workers and I are going overnight to give each and every checklane a thorough cleaning. I'm taking my coffee cup to work, let me tell you! I should be able to conk out when I get home because then I'll work tomorrow evening.

Dad wrote this morning that Dogzilla was worn out last night after I left. Poor boy laid in his chair all evening and wouldn't even open his eyes when Dad talked to him. Then he laid in bed until 5:30 this morning, which is almost a record for Dogzilla. Of course, at 11 y.o., he is nearly 90 according to the real age site for pets. He's still a pretty spry little guy when he IS awake. I suppose at 90 I'll be happy to sleep, eat and take the occasional stroll outside.

Weather is freakishly warm for January. Makes me wonder what meterological nightmares February will bring. Anyhow, it does make for nice strolling outside. Of course, it is supposed to "rain/snow" this weekend, so it will be perfect for aerobic housecleaning. One of my projects is to find somewhere to take the junk I don't want. I think there is a Salvation Army nearby and I am going to see if I can find one of those AmVets dumpster things. If it isn't good enough to donate, then I am just pitching it. I'd like to get the living room and the spare room well and truly squared away. Clutter is EVERYWHERE.

That's it. Just another sorta boring day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blink said...

There's one in the parking lot outside of Circuit City on Sawmill.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home