Thursday, March 16, 2006

Boring


Ugh. I know why I really hate this transitional state between winter and spring. I just feel boring. Fat, lazy, uninspired, broke and boring. Ugh. Happens every year. Usually cured by the first crocus poking its little head through the earth. I think I will do some major cleaning on Sat. & Sun. and reward myself with a spring bouquet of flowers. That should shake the cobwebs out. And next week, I think I will do cobweb patrol when I am up at Dad's. In between walking Dogzilla, who will probably be as feisty as an 11 y.o. beagle can get if it is at all warm. He still gets a little feisty now and again. Like when he is rolling on the floor or in bed. I tease the little furball that he is "rolling like a young dog!" He just smiles, kicks his little dog feet in the air and rolls some more.

1 Comments:

Blogger deborah said...

hey, Lola was romping with a dogzilla-esque beagle the other night. she was in heaven b/c the beagle wanted to chase her.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home