Saturday, March 18, 2006

I Hate Housework


I do. I will do almost anything else in the world. There are books to read, computer games to fiddle with, cooking to do, TV and movies to watch and just stuff to think about. There are parks to walk and exercise videos and DVDs.

I think I might be all right if they'd just move the dumpster under a window and let me just start heaving stuff into it, though. Apparently the only way this apartment is getting totally and finally cleaned out is for me to die, God forbid.

I am going to go practice one of those Fly Lady/Clean Sweep cleaning/organization techniques. I am going to give myself one half hour to clean off a table top in the living room. Then I get to reward myself with a half hour of goofing off. Then I'll try to clean off the stereo stand before lunch. We'll see how that goes........Otherwise, maybe I will just borrow Dogzilla for a couple days and let him eat and chew up everything that's just lying around. He can be my furry avatar of clutter-clearing that way.

I hate housework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home